Himeji mankitsu experience
Himeji Mankitsu Taiken
- Around Himeji Station, Himeji Castle
- Conduct day: Spring, autumn season for outings Sundays and holidays, Wednesday (10:00-13:00)
- . 2 hours 30 minutes
We stand in front of Ote-mon Gate and entertain tourist by direction of Era dressed in armor.
Interchange with tourist including taking a ceremonial photograph is fun, too.
We like history and historical drama and are good to person who is full of service mind!
- Conduct day
- Spring, autumn season for outings Sundays and holidays, Wednesday (10:00-13:00)
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- 3,000 yen (infant talks about the pivot)
- One person - four people
- Class Himeji-jo Castle gate-keeper cherry tree
- Class Himeji-jo Castle gate-keeper cherry tree charge: Cormorant hawk (utaka)
- 〒670-0095 3-2-13, Shinzaike, Himeji-shi, Hyogo
- Reservation until seven days ago. Impossibility on that day. We do not accept on Saturday on Sundays and holidays.
Pickup contents PICK UP CONTENTS