Tourist attraction (tourist facility, restaurant, accommodation, souvenir shop)
- Shinto shrine, temple
Next to a vermilion bridge that crosses the Chūgoku Expressway, this shrine, with its large torii, is known for bringing home safety and business prosperity. It was established as a branch of Kyoto’s famous Kamo-wake-ikazuchi-Shrine. Benten, the goddess of arts and wisdom, is enshrined in the Anji Inari shrine, where a large number of colorfully lacquered torii march across the landscape. The precincts come alive every New Year with people flocking to say their first prayers of the year. A dedication ceremony is held every autumn, when lion dances and offertory sumo matches are held. .
. . .
Basic information Basic Information
- There is restroom
- There is restaurant restaurant
- There is parking lot
- There is stand
- There is locker
||〒671-2401 407, Yasutomichoanji, Himeji-shi, Hyogo
- "Anji" gets off in SHINKI BUS from JR, Sanyo Railway Corporation Himeji Station for about 50 minutes
- It is about ten minutes by car from Chugoku Expressway "Yamazaki IC"
Access map Access Map
Barrier-free information Barrier-Free
- No entrance step
- Restroom for wheelchair user
- Wheelchair service for rent
- No passage step
- Braille indication
- Elevator for wheelchair user
- Sign language service
- Assistance service
Pickup contents PICK UP CONTENTS