- Around Himeji Station, Himeji Castle
- The holding date and time: Every year: From June 22 to June 24
- Holding place: Around long wall Shrine, Jonan Park, mall
Annual festival "Himeji yukata Festival" of long wall Shinto shrine telling summer arrival is started on June 22 for three days until 24th.
As there are events such as annual child yukata parade or "local contact stage" at Jonan Park, visit privilege with yukata look, we wear yukata and walk temachinakaosozoro and do, and how?
The details look at Himeji yukata Festival homepage; ⇒ Himeji yukata Festival homepage
- The date
Every year: From June 22 to June 24
- Holding place
- Around long wall Shrine, Jonan Park, mall
- Related link
- Sightseeing in Himeji yukata Festival promotion meeting secretariat, Himeji-shi promotion section
Pickup contents PICK UP CONTENTS